Serving Sarasota, Bradenton, Venice and North Port
The universe has provided us with many wonderful reasons why trees are important to our everyday living and the importance of being mindful and appreciative for them. With that also comes the realizations of why trees need to be removed at times and the benefits of this as well. Dealing with property especially. There are many things to consider when discussing these matters.
Tree Removal scenarios:
- Dying or decaying trees on property
- Trees too close to actual home, pool, being blown off by natural elements such as strong winds
- Branch overhangs on top of lanais
- Branch overhang on top of roofs
- Dead trees on top of garden area
- Decaying tree near structural buildings
- Near playgrounds
- Roots destroying home foundations, pipelines, sidewalks, driveways, etc.
- Rotten tree bark can decrease the beauty of a manicured lawn and property value
Tree Trimming & Pruning
Tree Trimming / Pruning is just as important part of tree maintenance if not the most important and most requested. Pruning is extremely helpful to a tree in many ways such as increasing health, elegancy, fruit production, and flower production.
Tree trimming involves the selective removal of a plant such as branches, buds, or roots. It also provided space in your yard and gives you the option of controlling which directions your plant will grow. Maintaining brushes and wild vines are also a major part of pruning since many of us are not too fond of overgrown bushes and excess leaves and out of place branches covered with wild growth. A fresh haircut would be a prime example in defining this particular line of work.
Here are a few reasons why pruning is important:
- Manage tree health
- Reduce shade and wind resistance
- Reduce further damaging of property caused by broken or rotten limbs
- Save storm-damaged tree
- Improving the look
- Improving property value
- Gives customers an option of district look preferences
- Reduces overall costs of tree maintenance throughout the years
- Creates open spaces and more visibility
- Reduces repetitive touch ups
- Keeps neighbor appreciative of living next to a well-kept home
- Limits rodent living and nesting
Pruning should be done by professionals skilled in the trade. It is highly recommended to prune trees once every 1-2 years and to prune fruit trees once a year. Let your Tree Trimmed determine how often though to trim. The trained eye of your arborist will be able to locate further issues or potential danger to lawn and property. Many trees vary depending on age, size, and type.
Nobody wants to have dead branches lingering in their plant or too much shading to where natural sunlight doesn’t hit necessary parts if tree to improve health and stability. Many of us don’t want to be the owner of a home that depreciates the value of our neighborhood. Many of us feel a sense of relief knowing that we have trusted tree men that can deliver fantastic services year-round in assuring a healthy, well maintained plant system. Alan’s tree removal and trimming provides these services so essential to your home and property.